Homes For Sale In Beaverton Oregon
You are in the right spot for Homes For Sale in Beaverton Oregon! Scroll below for all the homes for sale in Beaverton. We also have shared with you what makes living in Beaverton Oregon the right choice for so many people. When you are ready to start touring homes, reach out and we can set up a tour of homes for sale in Beaverton Oregon that match your criteria.
Great Things About Living In Beaverton Oregon:
- The close proximity to Portland. Beaverton is minutes to Downtown Portland with several freeway and highway options to get there.
- Mass Transit- Beaverton is part of an award winning mass trasnsit system with both bus stops and light rail stops running from Hillsboro all the way across town to Gresham.
- Beaverton has a booming job market. Home to Nike Headquarters and just down the road from Intel, Beaverton has one of the strongest job markets in Oregon.
- Fantastic Parks! Beaveron is full of parks including the Hyland Woods Natural area with over 30 acres of forested park including a 1.5 acre natural play area for kids.
- Plenty to do for the whole family! The Conestoga Recreation Center features indoor aquatics along with a 4500 square foot outdoor splash pad. The Century 16 theater is the perfect place to catch the latest movies. Sky High Sports is fun trampoline park for all ages. And dont forget to check out the Beaverton Farmer’s Market.
Beaverton is located within Washington County, approximately 7 miles (11 km) west of Portland in the Tualatin Valley. It is one of the main cities that make up the Portland metropolitan area and is an economic center for Washington County, along with neighboring Hillsboro. It is home to the world headquarters of Nike, Inc., although it sits outside of city limits in unincorporated county land.
Beaverton is located along the eastern edge of the Tualatin Valley just west of the Tualatin Mountains. It is bordered by Portland to the east, Hillsboro to the west, and Tigard to the south. The remaining area surrounding Beaverton in the north and southwest is unincorporated Washington County land.
As part of the Silicon Forest, Beaverton is the location of numerous technology organizations and companies including Linux Technology Center of IBM, Tektronix, Maxim Integrated Products, VeriWave, and Oregon Technology Business Center (OTBC), a non-profit tech startup incubator. Phoenix Technologies operates its Northwestern Regional Office in Beaverton.
The content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than EXP REALTY LLC are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties includes the names of the listing brokers.
Listing content is copyright © 2021 RMLS™, Portland, Oregon.
IDX content is updated approximately every two hours. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.