Homes For Sale In Tigard, OR
Look No Further for Tigard Homes for Sale! Not only do we have all the Homes For Sale In Tigard OR listed below, we also give you the history of Tigard and what makes living in Tigard OR the right choice for those who choose to call this Portland suburb home. When you are ready to find your dream home, reach out and we can schedule a tour of homes for sale in Tigard OR that meet your criteria.
What Makes Tigard OR a Great Place to Live?
- Tigard OR has something for everyone. Tigard is located close to major highways and centrally located on the Southwest side of Portland.
- With two major freeways and two highways, it is an easy commute to major employers like Intel and Nike.
- Amazing Schools! Elementary Schools – Alberta Rider, Bridgeport, Edward Byrom, Charles F. Tigard, Deer Creek, Durham, Metzger, James Templeton, Tualatin, Mary Woodward. Middle Schools – Fowler Middle School, Hazelbrook Middle School, Twality Middle School. High Schools – Creekside Community High School, Tigard High School, Tualatin High School
- Great dining options including; Pacific Breeze, Roccoto Peruvian Kitchen, Bailey’s Burger Shop, Riccardos, and Bannings Restaurant and Pie House.
- Excellent Shopping with two malls close by- Washington Square Mall and Bridgeport Mall plus fun shops along Main Street including; Musi’s on Main, Sherries Jewelry Box and Woodcraft 312.
- Housing options for everyone – Homes for sale in Tigard OR include; one level living, retirement communities, townhomes, new construction, and large home in established neighborhoods
- Clean, well kept neighborhoods where people take pride in their properties.
- A charming Main Street area, where the history of Tigard is on display.
- Beautiful Parks with walking trays, play structures, picnic areas and sports fields.
Tigard is the state’s 12th largest city. Incorporated in 1961, the city is located south of Beaverton and north of Tualatin, and is part of the Portland metropolitan area. Interstate 5 and Oregon Route 217 are the main freeways in Tigard, with Route 99W and Route 210 serving as other major highways.
The John Tigard House, constructed by the son of Wilson M. Tigard in 1880 at the corner of SW Pacific Hwy and SW Gaarde St, remains, having been saved from demolition in the 1970s by the Tigard Area Historical and Preservation Association. It became registered as a National Historic Place in 1979, and now stands at the corner of SW Canterbury Lane and SW 103rd.
During the Portland Rose Festival every summer, the Tigard Festival of Balloons is held at Cook Park near Tigard High School, beautiful hot air balloons take off from Cook Park and travel over Tigard headed to Wine Country, Yamhill County.
The content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than EXP REALTY LLC are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties includes the names of the listing brokers.
Listing content is copyright © 2021 RMLS™, Portland, Oregon.
IDX content is updated approximately every two hours. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.